Let's Cook: Summer grilled cabbage
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
Summer Grilled Cabbage
• 1 large head cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
• 8 tsp anchovy oil
• 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 tsp seasoned salt, or to taste
• fresh ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
2. Arrange the cabbage wedges into the bottom of a large metal baking dish.
3. Pour the water into the dish.
5. Place a teaspoon of butter on each cabbage wedge.
6. Season liberally with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
7. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
8. Place the dish on the preheated grill; cook until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes.